- Q) Can I place bets through CollegeFootballWinning.com?
- A) No.
This is not a betting/wagering site. This is not a sportsbook, and we accept NO wagers of any kind.
- Q) Are the 100% Money Back Guaranteed picks any different from the picks without the 100% Money Back Guarantee?
- A) No.
All membership levels receive the exact same picks. The only difference is the length of your chosen membership and/or the option to add the 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Q) Why is there no money back guarantee option for a 1-week membership?
- A) We know our picks to be profitable over time. One week is too short to guarantee optimal results.
- Q) If your advice is so great, why don’t you all just bet your own picks?
- A) We do!
Every single pick that we recommend is legally wagered by the analysts at CollegeFootballWinning.com.
- Q) Do you offer picks for every college football game being played?
- A) No.
Over the course of an entire season, we provide A MINIMUM OF 100 BETTING RECOMMENDATIONS. As a point of reference, for the 2013-2014 college football season, The Formula picked 70 (out of 847) games- around 8.26%, or around 1 out of every 12 games.
- Q) What, exactly, is a unit?
- A) A unit is a wagering denomination.
- Q) How do I decide what my unit should be?
- A) You must decide for yourself what your own unit value is. HOWEVER, we strongly recommend that a unit equal between 1.5% and 1.67% of your total bankroll.
- Q) How many units will be suggested as the wager for each game?
- A) We recommend 1-3 units.
Since our picks are largely driven by current season performance data, our recommendations tend to have a higher winning percentage as the season matures. We never recommend wagering more than 3 units on any single wager.
- Q) Why am I told how many units to wager? Why can’t I decide for myself?
- A) Our recommendations were calculated to maximize your profit. Choosing to chase losses, double down on wins, or otherwise veer from our recommendations jeopardizes that calculation AND it nullifies the 100% Money Back Guarantee. (CLICK HERE for the 100% Money Back Guarantee Terms.)
- Q) Can I opt out of a paid membership before it expires and get a refund?
- A) No.
Refunds are only possible for those who purchase the 100% Money Back Guarantee option in accordance with the 100% Money Back Guarantee Terms. (CLICK HERE for the 100% Money Back Guarantee Terms.)
- Q) What form of payment do you accept?
- A) We accept credit card payments through PayPal. No PayPal account is necessary.
- Q) How can I contact you with a question?
- A) Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org